Extra Mile

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Phantasy House

It's hard to believe that I've had so many books out in such a short time. The first book I ever finished was Phantasy House and I still love that book because it showed me I could do it.
Here is a hot excerpt:


“I love showers,” Heather confessed. She tilted her head back as the warm water cascaded down her body. “I could stay in the water all day.”
“Sydney, I think Heather needs help washing her back,” Colton said from his seat.
“You could be right.” Sydney agreed as she reached for the bath sponge and squeezed some shower gel into it. The aroma of coconut filled the shower as Sydney started at her shoulders and moved over her breasts. Her nipples immediately hardened and seemed to beg for attention.  When the lather rinsed away, Sydney sucked first one breast then the other.
“Oh shit,” Heather said as Sydney followed the path of the sponge with her lips. Unlike Sydney her pussy was not shaved. She wanted to but was scared to use a razor down there. “Sydney?”
“Hmm?” Sydney glanced at her with a wicked grin as she rubbed her finger over Heather’s clit. “If you can talk I must be doing something wrong.”
“Holy crap that feels good.” Heather moaned. “No, you are doing nothing wrong. Can I ask you something?”
“Sure you can ask me anything.” As Sydney dipped a finger inside of Heather’s cunt. “You are so wet.” She took her finger out and brought it to her lips. “I think I have a new favorite flavor.”
“Did it hurt, mmmm, when, holy shit, you shaved your, pussy?” Heather cried out as Sydney now inserted a second finger.
No, it didn’t. Would you like me to shave yours? I promise I won’t mind.” Sydney assured her.
“Yesssss,” Heather said as Sydney continued to pump two fingers in and out of her cunt. She was close to coming. Sydney sucked her breasts as she pumped harder. Heather started to feel a tingle as her nipples got even harder. Her skin felt it was on fire, as her cunt clasped around Sydney’s fingers. Heather’s breathing became labored as Sydney continued to fuck her with her fingers. Heather braced herself against the shower wall as her legs threatened to give out.
“Colton, I think Heather needs help standing up,” Sydney suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment