Extra Mile

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sexual Chemistry Too: Jasmine's Seduction

Of course after writing Sexual Chemistry, I had to do a sequel. Sexual Chemistry is Jasmine Best the backup singer for Sexual Chemistry.
Jasmine has been in love with Troy ever since they were kids. But he's hiding a secret that he thinks she doesn't know about. What happens when his secret arrives in the form of Hunter, his playmate at the club and sometimes lover?
Available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited


“But you’re not gay,” Jasmine said quietly. “Did you share women with him?”
“Yes,” Troy admitted. “I haven’t seen Hunter since before we went on tour.”
“Is Hunter gay? Or is he bi?”
“He’s bi. Like I am,” Troy answered. “There is something else that you should know.”
“I know.”
“You know what?” Troy asked.
“I know that you are into bondage,” Jasmine replied. 
Troy looked stunned. “How do you know about that?”
“I followed you.”
“When?” Troy’s eyes darkened and for the first time ever, Jasmine was nervous around him.
“When we were on tour a couple years ago. I always wondered why you never joined in with Sam and Jacki and their lovers. So one night after a concert, I followed you. I can’t remember the place, but after you went in I did too.”
“You did what?” Troy stood up.
“I watched you perform a scene,” Jasmine said. “I had to admit that I was shocked at first. Watching you wield a riding crop was hot.”
“Wait. You went to a sex club? Alone?” Troy shook his head. “You need to get your ass spanked. Do you know what could have happened to you in that place?”
“Places,” Jasmine replied. “And yes, I do know what could have happened, which is why I took the newbie option every time. I loved watching you perform a scene. Why did you keep it a secret?”

No comments:

Post a Comment